VAT is charged at variable rates depending on what is being supplied, who it is being supplied to, and its location.
VAT is a complex subject and it has just become more complex with Brexit, COVID-19 and reverse charge VAT. However, it’s important to understand the basics.
You can download the full guide here –
Make sure you are in the know by reading our latest guide today. Our guide gives handy guidance on:
- Who should register for VAT?
- Supply of goods or services
- When to register for VAT
- VAT schemes to register under
- VAT and COVID-19
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the side of the page, or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a video call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
- You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org