Accounting in the 21st Century with Xero
Accounting in the 21st Century with XERO
To have a successful business, you need to know your numbers. And you need to know today’s numbers, not the numbers from 6 months ago. That means you need a fast, simple system that’s available anytime and any place.
That’s where Xero comes in. You see, Xero is accounting software in the cloud. You can access it anywhere that you have the internet, and on any device – laptop, tablet or phone.
For accountants, we’re forward thinking!
Jon saw the benefits of cloud accounting for his clients and partnered with Xero over five years ago. And, in February 2015, he became their first Gold Partner in Liverpool.
Take a look at this video to see what Xero could do for you.
Why do business owners love Xero?
Here are some of the reasons:
- There are automated daily bank feeds – no more typing in bank statements. It’s done automatically, and all your figures go straight into Xero
- Fast, simple and customised invoicing –you can email directly to clients from Xero, and set up repeating invoices that to be sent to your customers automatically
- Available anytime, anywhere you’re online – there are also apps for iPad and iPhone
- Real-time collaboration with us, your accountants – as Xero is online, we can look at the same screen as you wherever you are
- Safe and secure – as it’s not on your hard drive, it’s automatically backed up and safe from loss, fire or theft
- Smart reports – the reports are for tracking your business, and you can quickly click through to the original transactions
- Awesome support at no additional cost – Xero provide free support for all your technical queries, and we can cover the accounting side
- No installation or IT maintenance required – it’s all on the internet, so you don’t need to install anything. And it’s automatically updated – no downloads of new versions.
There are also some great add-ons that can save you even more time, or give you more information. Our current favourite is Receipt Bank, which allows you to take photos of your purchase invoices – no more bits of paper everywhere…and no more typing!
All in all, Xero can save you a lot of time compared to standard accounting software. It also helps you make business decisions based on the up-to-date financial information.
If you’d like to know more about the impact that Xero can have on your business, please get in touch.