Job Title: Practice Accountant
Location: JDA Towers
Are you a Qualified Accountant with experience in practice?
Feeling unappreciated or just another ‘cog in the wheel’ at your current firm?
And you’d love to work for a small, entrepreneurial accountancy practice?
You love face to face client interaction (and not just email communication)?
Well, we’re looking to add a new Qualified Accountant to join our team, preferably this side of Christmas!
You’d be joining our existing team of three.
We like what we do, love where we work and, ultimately, enjoy working with our clients. If you’d like this level of satisfaction each and every day you head off to the office, then we’d love to hear from you.
The key personality traits, skills and experience you will have include:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Practice experience is an absolute must
- Approachable and likeable – your colleagues and clients never have a bad word to say about you
- Able to communicate with gravitas and in a consultative manner with clients
- Enjoy the nuts and bolt of the job (preparing financial statements, VAT submissions, Year End, Management Accounts)
- But you also enjoy meeting with clients and being their external ‘finance’ advisor
Even if you think your career will flourish more in a larger practice, it may be worth applying and having a chat with our retained consultant, even if you’re a little intrigued. After all, you can often be given more responsibility and your skills develop quicker in a smaller firm.
The interviews for this role are as soon as you apply. Please send your CV across to Helen Sanders, who is acting as our company’s recruitment advisor.
Helen will respond to every application and will gladly have an initial discussion with you to explore whether this is the right move for you.
We look forward to hearing from you ASAP.