Welcome to this September 2018 issue of our Insider magazine. This month our magazine will keep you up to date with everything that is happening in the business finance world. This September 2018 edition includes:
- HMRC have confirmed that digital reporting requirements will be relaxed during the first year of MTD for VAT registered businesses.
- According to statistics from HMRC, Inheritance Tax receipts reached a record high of £5.2bn.
- Stamp duty tax break saves first-time buyers £284m.
- SMEs cite VAT as ‘biggest administrative headache’ as it creates the biggest administration burden for around two-thirds of business in the UK.
If you would like to learn more about these stories, then please read our latest issue of Insider which you are able to download from below. Thank you.
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the side of the page, or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a Skype call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
- You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org