Welcome to this October 2018 issue of our Insider magazine. This month our magazine will keep you up to date with everything that is happening in the business finance world. This October 2018 edition includes:
- Chancellor considers abolishing dividend allowance.
- The number of people starting apprenticeships has fallen 31% in the last 12 months.
- Treasury shelves plan to scrap class 2 NICs
- IPPR leads call to replace inheritance tax system as part of a set of proposals for major reform to the UK tax system.
If you would like to learn more about these stories, then please read our latest issue of Insider which you are able to download from below. Thank you.
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the side of the page, or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a Skype call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
- You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
- You can email us at email@example.com