If you are debating becoming a Limited Company from a Sole Trader, then our latest Active Practice tells you important information you will need to consider and the steps you should take in the process.
It may seem like a big step, but our Active Practice breaks it down for you in a nice easy way, which is simple to follow:
- Where to start – becoming your own legal entity
- Setting up a business bank account
- Contacting HMRC
- Registering with Companies House
- Registering to pay corporation tax
- Reporting and payments
We can, of course, help you with the transition from a Sole Trader to a Limited Company. However, if you do need any help, please let us know – we’d be happy to help. It’s what we do, so we’re the experts!
If you want to know more, please take a look at our latest Active Practice. You can download it here:
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the side of the page, or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a Skype call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
- You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
- You can email us at email@example.com