If your business is in the Hospitality, Leisure and Retail sector and you’ve missed out on the grants so far – there might be some good news.
Some of the “forgotten” have now been remembered.
Liverpool City Council has confirmed details of its expanded Hospitality, Leisure and Retail Support Grant.
The grant is only available to businesses who have not received (or been eligible for) any previous grants.
This is now open to small and micro businesses in the Liverpool City Region that were trading on or before 11 March 2020, in the following categories:
- Non-essential commercial retail businesses forced to close due to national restrictions.
- Supply chain businesses that directly supply the hospitality and leisure sectors.
- Self employed, sole traders and home-based businesses working in the hospitality and leisure sectors (licensed market traders, photographers, artists and performers etc)
The key change is the addition of categories 2 & 3, ie the supply chain and also small businesses with no premises.
Category 3 businesses can apply for a flat rate of £1,500.
Supply chain businesses with premises can claim between £3,000 and £10,000, depending on the rateable value of the premises.
Applications must be made by 5pm on Friday 11 December 2020.
If you are outside Liverpool City Council, please check your local authority website for the relevant grant for you.
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the side of the page, or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a Skype call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
- You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org