Yesterday was the deadline for submitting your April 2017 tax return but there’s no rest for the wicked – the 5 April 2018 year-end is only 2 months away. Our handy year-end guide rounds up the best ways to cut your tax bill by taking action before 5 April.
Our guide includes:
- Are there opportunities to utilise any unused personal tax allowances this tax year?
- If you don’t already have an ISA, should you start one this tax year?
- Should you increase your pension contributions?
- Would it be beneficial to incorporate buy-to-let properties into a Limited Company?
- Should you bring forward capital expenditure to maximise tax relief?
- Upcoming changes to tax rates and reliefs.