Summer comes hand in hand with university graduations and results, and I’m proud to say that I achieved a First-Class Grade in Marketing from the University of Liverpool.
But, to be honest, that’s been slightly marred by the Coronavirus – which you may have heard of…
The pandemic seems like it’s been going on forever now, and university for me is a long distant memory, as is the news of the Graduate Scheme offer that I received back in April.
In such an uncertain time, it’s a massive relief to have such an opportunity to presented to me. But summer also marks the end of my time at Jon Davies Accountants.
I think I would be a lot more worried if I had not spent the last 5 or 6 months at JDA.
I’m sure the team would join me in saying that when we met back in March, we didn’t think we would all soon be working from home, armed with laptops and plenty of Zoom meetings.
When I joined, I was really excited to have the opportunity, and whilst it’s probably not what myself, or Jon had planned it to be like, it has been so very rewarding and enjoyable.
Here’s just some of the things I have gotten up to in the time I’ve been here:
- Content creation for the JDA website
- Helped produce JDA’s Coronavirus Pandemic Protection Plan
- Google AdWords management
- Developed a marketing strategy during the Coronavirus crisis
- Managed the company’s YouTube account
- Developed and ran a Facebook Ads campaign
- Drafted a new JDA Brochure
- Drafted 4 eBooks/guides to VAT, tax and funding
- Attended the Entrepreneurs Circle virtual Operation Protect event
- Attended two “real” team nights out, including one at a bar owned by a client at the Albert Dock
- Attended the first ever JDA Virtual Quiz Night
Overall, you have been amazing JDA, from top to bottom.
I would have loved to spend more time in the office and have bottomless cups of tea offered to me every day.
Zoom has been more than enough for me to see the warmth and passion for clients, it’s like a family, and that’s what makes JDA so great.
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the side of the page, or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a Skype call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
- You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
- You can email us at email@example.com