You may need to submit a self-assessment tax return if you have self-employed earnings, income from property or untaxed income such as tips or commission. In this month’s Active Practice we will cover the rules of self-assessment and how you go about submitting a self assessment tax return. This guide includes:
– What is self-assessment and are you included?
– What do you need to do?
- Completing your self assessment tax return
- Paying your bill
– What are the penalties if it’s late?
– Common problems
- Missing out on tax relief
- Not declaring all your income
- Late or inaccurate filing
If you would like any further information, or any help in filing your personal tax return, please get in touch, but first take a read of this month’s Active Practice to find out more. You can download it here:
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the side of the page, or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a Skype call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
- You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
- You can email us at email@example.com