We are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join a fast-growing, dynamic accountancy firm in South Liverpool.
You will take responsibility for the delivery of our payroll services to over 120 clients. In addition, you will support the Client Delivery teams in the financial administration and data processing for a number of our clients.
About 50% of your time will be spent on payroll and 50% on other finance tasks. As we take on more clients, the percentage of payroll time will increase.
Payroll experience is essential. Bookkeeping experience is desirable but we are happy to provide training in this area.
You will share our ethos in providing excellent client service and offering forward-thinking advice so that our clients appreciate the value we provide is far more than a standard accountant offers.
- Processing payroll for multiple clients, including RTI submissions, Autoenrolment submissions, P11Ds and CIS returns
- Communicating with clients on day-to-day payroll issues and providing excellent customer care in dealing with all clients
- Communicating with HMRC in relation to client queries and issues
- Setting up and closing payrolls with HMRC
- Enrolling employees in workplace pensions, and preparing declarations of compliance
- Processing bank transactions, sales and purchase invoices from source documents into accounting software
- Submitting accounts and tax returns to Companies House and HMRC
- Experience of working in a payroll bureau or accountancy practice
- Strong technical knowledge of payroll and related legislation
- Approachable and likeable – your colleagues and clients never have a bad word to say about you
- Able to communicate with gravitas and in a consultative manner with clients and the JDA team
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail
- A “can do” attitude and desire to provide an excellent service to our clients
- A willingness to learn new skills and apply them
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Knowledge of Brightpay payroll software and Xero – training will be provided as required
- Bookkeeping experience
Hours of work
- 37.5 Hours per week plus overtime as required
- We will consider part-time or flexible working
- £20,000 to £26,000 depending on experience
- 30-33 days annual leave (incl bank holidays)
- Perkbox rewards scheme
- Free parking
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply via Indeed at the following link: