Now the summer hols are over, it’s time to get back to business and make sure the rest of the year delivers a very merry Christmas.
And to help you with that, we’re hosting our next Entrepreneur Club event at the start of October.
YOU CAN BOOK YOUR FREE PLACE HERE
We’ll be looking at the best ways to grow your business and protect it.
- Alex Barnes of AJ Barnes Financial Planning will be giving expert advice on how to Grow and Protect your Business Assets
- Our very own Jon Davies will be telling you about the Top 7 numbers that every business owner should know – it’s what he does best!
- And, this month we will be joined by Victoria Brown from High Performance Consultancy, Vic will be talking about the most common HR issues to manage for business owners.
Attendees are business owners who meet every quarter to discuss business together in a free and open manner whilst getting expert free sessions from industry leaders on the most relevant issues impacting our Liverpool businesses.
This is also a great way for you to network with the other attendees and market your business with other like-minded business owners all in your local area.
There will be a Q&A session where you will be able to gather professional advice tailored specifically to your needs.
Whether you are starting up a new business, growing your
business, or planning your exit strategy, there will be something in this
session for all.
- Date: 12.30pm on Thursday 3 October
- Venue: The Old Hall, Cotton Exchange, 405-406 Bixteth Street, Liverpool L3 9LQ
- Cost: Free of Charge! And a little more from the Entrepreneur Club…. Refreshments and lunch are on us!
- 12:30 – Arrival and buffet lunch
- 13:15 – Jon Davies on 7 numbers every business owner should track…but most don’t
- 13:40 – Alex Barnes’s session on growing and protecting your business
- 14:05 – Vic Brown explains the most common HR issues to manage for business owners
- 14:30 – Open Networking
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the side of the page, or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a Skype call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
• You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
• You can email us at email@example.com