It seems like the 2019 tax returns have only just gone in but there’s no rest for the wicked – the 5 April 2020 year-end is only 1 month away.
Our handy year-end guide rounds up the best ways to cut your tax bill by taking action before 5 April. And before the Government change all the rules in next week’s Budget!!
Our guide includes:
- Are there opportunities to utilise any unused personal tax allowances this tax year?
- If you don’t already have an ISA, should you start one this tax year?
- Should you increase your pension contributions?
- Should you bring forward capital expenditure to maximise tax relief?
- Upcoming changes to tax rates and reliefs.
You can download our handy year-end tax guide here:
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the side of the page, or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a Skype call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant:
• You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
• You can email us at email@example.com