We are looking for an Office Supervisor to join a fast-growing, dynamic accountancy firm in South Liverpool.
We provide a number of benefits to our team, including hybrid working and a 4-day week (or 3-day weekend!).
You will provide day-to-day assistance to the Director in the running of the business, generating and nurturing prospects, and customer service.
You will be the first point of contact for clients and prospects, and will be responsible for general admin support to the team to ensure the office runs smoothly.
You will share our ethos in providing excellent client service and believe that no task is too big or too small.
We will provide training in all areas. You will provide a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
Your responsibilities will include:
Assisting the Director
- Managing diary, prioritising tasks, and measuring results daily
- Weekly meetings to measure the firm’s Key Performance Indicators
- Liaising and communicating with clients, customers and suppliers
- First point of contact for current and potential clients, either by phone or in person
- Liaising with potential clients from initial enquiry through to sales meeting
- Onboarding new clients, including Anti-Money Laundering checks and setting up in our systems
- Liaising with clients to gather information and records to allow the team to prepare accounts and tax returns
- Gathering client feedback through surveys and phone calls
- Submitting accounts, confirmation statements and tax returns to Companies House and HMRC (training will be provided)
- Managing the firm’s CRM system
- Manage our HR system, including monitoring holidays and sickness
- Dealing with incoming post, including scanning and filing
- Supporting the team with general tasks, eg arranging meetings in person or via Zoom
- Managing and ordering office supplies
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly
- Approachable and likeable – your colleagues and clients never have a bad word to say about you
- Able to communicate with colleagues and clients
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to follow procedures and policies
- Excellent time-management skills and commitment to meet deadlines
- A “can do” attitude and desire to provide an excellent service to the team and to our clients
- A willingness to learn new skills and apply them
- Good knowledge and experience of using of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel, Outlook and Word. Training will be provided on other software packages as required
- Experience of administration in a professional firm
Hours of work: 36 Hours per week.
3-day Weekends!: We do offer the opportunity to work a 4-day week. A number of our team work four 9-hour days per week, but this is optional to suit your work-life balance and arrangements.
Place of work: Hybrid Working. To be an Office Supervisor, you must spend time in the office that your are supervising, but you will be able to work remotely as appropriate
Salary Range: £24,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
Other benefits: Free parking, Company Events, Private Medical Insurance, Funded Training, Casual Dress
How to apply
Please send your CV and complete the short tests.
How to apply
Please apply via Indeed using the button below.Apply here
About Jon Davies Accountants Limited
Jon Davies Accountants (JDA) is a dynamic and fast-growing accountancy practice based in modern offices in South Liverpool. JDA has an experienced, close-knit team who offer a fresh approach to accountancy. We are honest and responsive, giving clients professional and proactive advice which is straightforward and transparent.
JDA focuses on building long-term relationships with its clients to help understand their business. By working alongside our clients, JDA can add value by also giving expert advice to help plan strategies for future growth.
JDA is a successful, modern and forward-looking company that fully embraces new cloud-based technologies to help simplify the accounting process. These tools are easily accessible to clients, keeping them fully informed with an accurate and up to date record of their financial circumstances.
More details can be found at www.jondaviesaccountants.co.uk.Apply here