Welcome to the October 2021 issue of our Insider Magazine. This is our monthly magazine that will keep you up to date on everything you need to know within the business finance world.
The articles covered in this month’s issue are:
- Curtain comes down on stamp duty tax holiday
- Government launches new trust registration service
- The rise of electric vehicles could create £30 billion tax hole
- National insurance and dividends tax rates to rise 1.25% in 2022/23
To find out more, please take a look at our latest issue of the Insider Magazine! You can download this by clicking the link below. Thank you.
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the side of the page or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a video call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
- You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org