Welcome to this month’s issue of our Insider magazine – keeping you up to date with all that’s going on in the finance world. The articles this month include:
- How under 25s are pushing for national living wage equality. Workers under the age of 25 are missing out on up to six thousand pounds a year because they’re not get a national living wage.
- Late payments continuing to hit small businesses. Two-thirds of small businesses are feeling the effects of clients who fail to pay their bills on time.
- Then we’ve got an article about business investment and the fact that a quarter of businesses are holding on making any investments because they don’t know what’s happening over Brexit.
- A quarter of business don’t understand the new apprenticeship levy. And that’s despite the fact it’s been there for six months now.
If you’d like to learn more about these stories, please take a look at the latest issue of our Insider magazine, which you can download below. Thank you.
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the top and bottom of the page, or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a Skype call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
- You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org