Welcome to the July 2019 issue of our Insider Magazine. This is our monthly magazine that will keep you up to date on everything you should know about within the Business finance world.
The articles that are covered in this month’s issue are:
- HMRC error affects payments on account bills for some taxpayers
- Most gifters are ‘unclear on inheritance tax rules’
- Non-compliant employers face auto-enrolment spot-checks
- Calls grow for delay in extending IR35 to the private sector
If you think that any of the above topics are of interest to you and you would like to know more information about them, then please take a look at our latest issue of the Insider Magazine, which you can download by clicking the link below. Thank you.
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the side of the page, or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a Skype call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
• You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
• You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org