Welcome to this month’s issue of our Insider magazine. This month our magazine will keep you up to date with everything that is happening in the business finance world. This month’s article includes:
- Can the VAT threshold be increased to simulate SME growth?
- Pressure mounting on the government to reform the apprenticeships system.
- Small business owners could relieve their pressure on their cashflows by paying more attention to business savings interest.
- Working pensions are on course to pay £8.6bn in income tax in 2018/19.
If you would like to learn more about these stories, then please read our latest issue of Insider which you are able to download from below. Thank you.
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the side of the page, or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a Skype call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
- You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org