Welcome to this month’s issue of our Insider magazine. This month our magazine will keep you up to date with everything that is happening in the business finance world. This month’s article includes:
- Contractors criticise ‘flawed’ IR35 test
- Over 40’s in England should pay a new tax cost to help provide care for the elderly, MP’s have said
- Government is considering introducing tax incentives for landlords who offer longer tendencies.
- The British Chambers of Commerce calls for a further delay to the digital accounts rollout.
If you would like to learn more about these stories, then please read our latest issue of Insider which you are able to download from below. Thank you.
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the side of the page, or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a Skype call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
- You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org