With changes happening to National Insurance Contributions, you must ensure you know how it will affect you!
If you are self-employed, you already pay your National Insurance differently but, now your threshold is changing, you’ll need to know all the changes.
In our latest guide, we’ll highlight some areas to consider.
For more information, please see our latest guide. Our guide gives helpful guidance on:
- How does National Insurance work?
- What’s changing?
- The new threshold for the self-employed
- How will you be affected?
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the side of the page or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a video call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
- You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org