There are a number of reasons why HMRC may investigate your accounts, but it doesn’t always mean that you’re in trouble. Understanding why they may be looking into your accounts, and knowing the stages and process’ HMRC go through, can sometimes just put your mind at ease if it was ever to happen.
Our handy guide will talk you through:
- Possible triggers for an investigation
- Types of taxes
- Stages – the three levels of enquiry
- The process
- Possible outcomes from the investigations
- Avoidance tips
If you’d like to know, please do get in touch but, first of all, take read of our latest Active Practice update to find out more. You can download it here:
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the side of the page, or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a Skype call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
- You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
- You can email us at email@example.com