Have you ever thought about giving to charity but weren’t quite sure of the best way to do it? This useful guide talks you through the possible ways you could participate in giving donations or possible ways of helping charities out.
Our guide will talk you through:
- Gifting and income tax – giving through payroll
- Gift aid with an example
- Gifting through non-cash assets
- Reducing inheritance tax through gifting
- Potential exempt transfers with an example
- Information to include when writing a charity into your will
If you would like to know more get in touch but, first of all, take a read of our latest Practice Update to find out more. You can download it here:
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the side of the page, or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a Skype call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
- You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org