It’s the start of the new year and it’s time to get back to business and make sure 2020 is a brilliant year.
And to help you with that, we’re hosting our next Entrepreneurs Club event at the start of February. We had over 60 people at the last event and you can take a look here.
This time, we’ll be helping you sort out your
- Alex Barnes of AJ Barnes Financial Planning will be giving advice on the importance of deadlines – what dates matter financially….and why?
- Our very own Jon Davies will be focusing on the “10 best ways to save tax before the end of the tax year”
- Victoria Brown from High Performance Consultancy will be talking about how to crack your team development
This is also a great way for you to network with the other attendees and market your business with other like-minded business owners all in your local area.
There will be a Q&A session where you will be able to ask the burning questions you have to Alex, Victoria and Jon. Just don’t ask Jon any hard ones!
Whether you are starting up a new business, growing your business, or planning your exit strategy, there will be something in this session for all.
Due to the success of our latest meetings and demand being high, this event is invitation only. If you would like to come, please email us at:
- Date: Wed 5 February 2020
- Venue: The Old Hall, 405-406, Bixteth Street Liverpool, Liverpool, L3 9LQ
- Cost: Free of Charge! Anda little more from the Entrepreneurs Club…. Refreshments and lunch are on us
- 12:30pm – Arrival, Buffet Lunch and Networking
- 1:00pm – 1:15pm – Victoria fromHPC’s session on how to crack your team development
- 1:15pm – 1.30pm – the best session of the day!! “10 best ways to save tax before the end of the tax year”
- 1.30pm – 1.45pm – Alex from AJ Barnes Financial Planning’s session on the importance of tax savings and deadlines
- 1.45pm – 2:00pm – Q&A Session
- 2:00pm-2:30pm – Open Networking
- 2:30pm – Close
If you would like to come, please email us at email@example.com