2020 was the year that none of us expected. With Coronavirus, furlough, and lockdown you may forgotten all about your tax return for 2019/20. If you are one of the many that have forgotten, don’t worry – our guide will provide key advice for you to help you meet that deadline on 31 January 2021.
You can download the full guide here –
Earlier in the year, the government introduced several measures to help with the crisis, some of which included deferring deadlines and dates for self-assessment.
According to the Office of National Statistics, around 151,000 people registered as self-employed since 6 April 2019. You may be new to self-employment, or have done so for many years, but our guide will act as a reminder and a great place to start.
Our guide includes;
- Registering for Self-Assessment – Do I need to register?
- October Paper Deadline – What is the deadline for paper submissions?
- July and January Payment on Account – Why are there two?
- Deadline and Penalties – What happens if you don’t file on time?
- Expert Advice – Who can help?
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the side of the page, or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a Skype call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
- You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org