With only 4 days left of the tax year, I thought it would be useful to reshare our year-end tax guide.
This handy guide rounds up the best ways to cut your tax bill by taking action before 5 April. So hurry up!
Our guide includes:
- Are there opportunities to utilise any unused personal tax allowances this tax year?
- If you don’t already have an ISA, should you start one this tax year?
- Should you increase your pension contributions?
- What staff benefits can cut your tax bill?
- What’s going on with VAT in 2021?
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the side of the page, or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a Skype call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
- You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org