Not everyone is able to get a company car and, even if you can, it’s not always tax efficient. You want to make sure that getting a company car will bring you as many benefits as possible and, by reading this month’s Active Practice, it will tell you everything you need to know.
This month’s Active Practice will go through:
- The Tax charge associated with different cars
- Details about diesel cars
- Going green with low-emission cars
- Going electric
- Your fuel
- Making sure you choose wisely
If you need further explanation with anything we can, of course, help you and go into greater detail, but first of all take a look at our latest Practice Update to find out more. You can download it here:
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the side of the page, or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a Skype call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
- You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
- You can email us at email@example.com