Brexit, Lockdown, Protestors closing Congress down.
2021 has already got Billy Joel adding new verses to We Didn’t Start The Fire!
Most will agree that 2020 wasn’t the greatest year. And the start of 2021 has carried on in the same vein. But what can we expect for the rest of the year?
I can’t predict the future and none of us can control the global or national situation. But, as business owners, we can control what happens in our own businesses.
Therefore, I can tell you what to expect from me and the team at JDA in 2021.
- We’ll remain committed to supporting you and all of our clients on all things accounts and tax.
- Every Tuesday, Charlie will be sending out a short video tip from our library of 500 training videos. These cover Microsoft Office, Google, Sales Skills, Leadership, Mental Health and a lot more.
- Every Thursday, I’ll send out my latest update with business, accounts and tax tips.
- We’ll also send out updates when important announcements are made. Rishi kept us very busy last year on grants and loans, but we’ll also cover Budgets and other financial announcements that are too urgent to wait until the next Thursday.
And, if you want or need any more support, you just need to get in touch. We’re all working from home again but the phones are on divert so you shouldn’t notice any difference.
And, although 2020 was a difficult year for businesses and the new lockdown has brought more challenges, we will all bounce back as things open up again in a few months.
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the side of the page, or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a Skype call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
- You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org