Last week I gave a presentation to a group of start-up businesses about all the key things they should be thinking about on the finance side of the business. One of those is, of course, how do you measure your business performance?
I thought, therefore, we’d use this month’s Active Practice Update to have a look at the best measures for doing that.
In this month’s update, we take a look at:
- Finance and cash flow – what could be more important for any business?
- How do you measure profitability?
- What are the key accounting ratios that you can use to keep on top of your business?
- How can you retain customers?
- And how about staff?
- How do you benchmark yourself against your competitors?
- What are the key performance indicators that you should be measuring?
We can, of course, help you with all of these and go into great depth but, first of all, take a read of our latest Practice Update to find out more. You can download it here:
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the top and bottom of the page, or leave a comment below.
If you’d like a meeting or a Skype call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
- You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org