including answering the following questions:
- What accounts do I need to file for my Limited Company? And what can be seen by the public?
- Do I need an audit of my Limited Company? If so, what is the process?
- What does a set of accounts include? And what is a Balance Sheet? Or a Profit & Loss Account?
- Is my Limited Company eligible to file abridged accounts?
- What records do I need to keep for the company? And what financial records will I need to prepare the accounts?
- What are the deadlines to file Limited Company accounts? And are there penalties if I miss these deadlines?
We can help you with all of these and go into great depth but, first of all, take a read of our latest Practice Update to find out more. You can download it here:
If you do need any help preparing the accounts for your Limited Company, please let us know – we’d be happy to help. It’s what we do, so we’re experts!
We can take all the stress and admin away from you, and make sure you hit all of the deadlines. We can also use your Limited Company accounts to analyse your business and advise you on how to increase your profits and put more cash in your bank account. We’ll also use the Limited Company accounts to prepare your Corporation Tax return for HMRC, while doing all we can to make your business as tax-efficient as legally possible.
And, if you found this useful, please share it using the icons on the left. Thank you.
If you’d like a meeting or a Skype call to discuss this, please get in touch with your favourite Liverpool accountant
- You can ring us on 0151 380 8080
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.